𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡


Hi everyone! Here I wanna tell you about my dream for the future me. Since I was little, my dreams were always changing. I once want to be a scientist, and I also want to be an astronaut when I was little. I was also confused about what my passions are, my ambition since I was little was just getting a good rank and nice scores at school to make my parents proud. When I was in middle school, I started to get interested in art, I began to like drawings, paintings, even learn about graphic design. Then, at senior year in middle school, I decided to get into architecture major. Till now in the future, I want to be an architect. When I finish high school, I hope that I can get in ITB, and studying architecture there. 

I want to be an architect because  I want to be a part of history, my story will live on thru the buildings I create. I want to make buildings that can be memorable for someone or even everyone. I love it when a building can be a place that full of memories or be a silent witness of a history. I want to make the beautiful buildings that known to many people.

I can say that actually my passions are more suitable for DKV major, I'm good at drawing and digital design, but I know that my ambition is to be an architect, so I think it's fine if maybe I have no talent in architecture yet because I trust that if I have the interest in something it will be possible and there's always a way.

Of course to make my dream come true, there are always efforts that I must do. What can I do for now is to be more diligent in study, and be more serious. Also, I must find another source to learn, I can find out from people's experience, I have to learn as much as I can. I must pray and ask for my parents' blessing too. Hope that I will get the best for myself.

Komentar

Postingan Populer